KO catalogs for May are available on 2020.net. For internal users, the updated files are also available in network folder T:\2020 Catalogs. Notable updates:
- Lusso, Perch and Theo are added to KL1, but no symbols are present, just pricing. Generic AutoCAD 2D3D DWGs for these items are now downloadable from the KO website, but note that those don’t count in a CAP BOM.
- KLY Narrate prerelease catalog is published, but don’t use it, per Alibia’s post from the other day; the pricing isn’t final. Some Narrate mounting brackets also appear in KL8. I’ll have more to say about Narrate next month, after the product is introduced.
- Some Priority items have weight and volume data added in KLB.
- Rendering texture mapping in Visual Impression isn’t working for several catalogs, requiring manual finish bitmap application. KL1 Seating is failing for me. I was told KL8 Footprint texture mapping was broken, but a worksurface I tested was mapping properly. Also, KLU Perks, KHC Healthcare, KLL Learning are definitely affected. Workaround is to copy the desired finish bitmaps from Visual Materials to the symbol layers listed in Materials/Advanced. This will be fixed in June catalogs.
- Package quantities are corrected on some Poly and Flip multi-chair models, so that one symbol now correctly counts as quantity 0.5, 0.25, or 0.2 in the BOM rather than as quantity 1. Items affected: Poly K95BRCH (set of 5 chairs); Flip K76xMUx2XA, K76xMUx2F, K76xMUx2XAF (set of 2 chairs); K76xMUx4XA, K76xMUx4F, K76xMUx4XAF (set of 4 chairs).
- Pairings privacy screen lounge 3D symbols incorrectly have the same layer on all faces of the screens, so that selecting different interior, exterior, and boxing fabrics doesn’t show up properly in a rendered view.
- Pairings inline tables have incorrect graphics, with Bullet and Wedge types being reversed, per my post last week.
- Power/data centers KCE4124PD and KCE4164PD have incorrect graphics. Correct generic AutoCAD 2D3D DWGs are downloadable from the KO website.
- Priority bookcases 53K3067BCOSSFL,W 3D width corrected.
- Dock rectangular conference table bases (EX: 74K2428R) have incorrect 3D side panel heights and some missing geometry.
- In KHC, Sycamore chairs K68G1, K68P1 and their arm cap subtypes have revised 2D and 3D symbols, correcting width and depth.
- Priority 53K9638HBHL, 53K9638HBHW: Corrected 2D and 3D symbols to show single-piece construction rather than 2-piece.